Flight duration to Buenos Aires
- 15 hour flight from the UK
- 13 hours from Sydney, Austrailia
- 13 hours from Canada
- 22 hours from India
- 13 hours from France
- 18 hours from Russia
- 25 hours from the countries in Asia (Thailand)
The price of flights to Argentina will vary with the time of year and airline that you choose to fly with, as well as how far in advance you book your trip. Consider the length of the flight and any mandatory stopovers. Flights to airports in Argentina can easily double during high season, July to December, with last minute bookings. You should also consider Round the World tickets, as they can represent greater value for money than just a return flight to Argentina.
There is no need to change your destination country if you find that flights to airports in Argentina are difficult, as you can now plan your customised round-the-world trip on the Oneworld websiteand book your ticket online. The site provides a flight planner which will calculate the cost of your round the world ticket, depending on your chosen destinations - quick and easy!
Airlines and airports in Argentina
There are 26 airports in Argentina,allowing travellers to fly into various parts of the country on domestic flights as well as international flights. Most major airlines fly into airports in Argentina, including Air France, Iberia, Lufthansa, British Airways, KLM, and Delta airlines. They all fly into Buenos Aires.Some airlines also fly to Bariloche, Cordoba and Mendonza.
- Santa Rosa Airport
- Gobernador Edgardo Castello Airport
- Almirante Marcos A. Zar Airport
- Presidente Perón International Airport
- Gobernador Horacio
- Guzmán International Airport
- Ushuaia - Malvinas Argentinas International Airport
- Formosa International Airport
- Domingo Faustino Sarmiento Airport
- Ingeniero Aeronáutico Ambrosio L.V. Taravella International Airport
- Rosario - Islas Malvinas International Airport Comandante Espora Airport
- Cataratas del Iguazú International Airport
- Sauce Viejo Airport
- Coronel Felipe Varela International Airport
- Capitán Vicente Almandos Almonacid Airport
- Brigadier Mayor
- César Raúl Ojeda Airport
- Libertador General José de San Martín Airport
- Vicecomodoro Ángel de la Paz Aragonés Airport
- Ástor Piazzolla International Airport.
- The main international airport is Buenos Airesand most big airlines fly into this airport.