Working Holiday and Students
Whether you are looking for work or adventure, gap year programs in New Zealand offer a wealth of opportunities!
Working Holiday Jobs in New Zealand
Paid work- There is plenty of farm work and hospitality jobs all year long for those on a New Zealand gap year. Our job packs in Auckland include backpackers accommodation, job assistance, social activities, internet access, orientation session, luggage storage and all you need to get settled on your WHV in New Zealand.
Graduate Internships in New Zealand
Boost your CV with international work experience - get an Internshipbefore you leave! Placements from 3 to 12 month (summer internships also available) in all areas : Marketing, Design, Media, Accounting, Advertising, Film...our l ocal business partners are implemented all over New Zealand and offer positions to students all year long.
Expand your knowledge while working and sign up for a course or training on your gap year New Zealand. There are plenty of options available : Barista training, farm work, hospitality jobs, Au Pair placements, volunteer work or just outdoor activities. Home Stay and job assistance available on request.
Activities for your gap year New Zealand
- Watching a rugby match in Auckland or Wellington
- Takinga kayak trip at the Abel Tasman National Park
- Swimming in the national hot water pools in Roturoa
- Trying ice climbing on the Franz Joseph and Fox glaciers
- Going snowboarding in Queenstown
- Observing whales, dolphins and elephant seals on the East Coast
- Visiting the Bay of Islands, north of Auckland by boat
- Taking a cruise on the Fjord in Milford Sound
- Abseiling in the Waitomo Caves
- Going white water rafting in the Rangitata River
- Going Nevis Bungy in Queenstown...the highest Bungy Jump in Australasia!
Gap year travel tips