Working holiday Visa programs in Canada
Taking a gap year Canada is easy with a Working Holiday Visa, however the number of WHV granted is limited each year and options to Work and Travel in Canada are limited.
NEWS 2014 Citizenship and Immigration Canada announced that Language Coop Programs will no longer be available as of June 1st. This means students coming on English language programs will no longer be eligible for the C30 visa which includes a work permit.
1) Working Holiday Programs :STUDY ENGLISH AND WORK IN CANADA
Job assistance with a minimum of 4 week English course,
Guaranteed jobs and internships from 16 weeks of English, free from 24 weeks
ONLY WORKING HOLIDAY VISA HOLDERS WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE STUDY AND WORK PROGRAMS IN CANADA
2) CUSTOMER SERVICE DIPLOMA
We have taken the opportunity to make an exceptional program to replace the old fashioned language coop programs for students who would like to study and work in Canada and truly learn the business culture. Students will both be able to work and learn business English with guest speakers from companies like: the Royal Bank of Canada, TD Bank, Mercedes Benz, The Distillery District, and many more.
A gap year Canada allows you to discover the largest number of national parks in any one country, anywhere in the world. Sporting activities, hiking and wildlife watching are among the list of unmissables on a trip to Canada.
Major destinations to discover while living in Canada :
- Onatario– the most populated province
- Quebec– the French speaking province
- Rocky Mountains– ski, sports and national parks
- The West Coast– high-tech and multi-ethnic sports
- Great Plains– wide, open spaces and prairies
- Atlantic Provinces– beaches, Appalachians, Acadians
- The Great North
Gap year travel tips
- Check out the must see places on a gap year Canada.
- Youth hostels are a great way to meet new people on a Canada Working Holiday Visa, even sharing backpackers secrets!