Our Charity organisation in South Africa
Our local charity relies on travellers to volunteer on various schemes around South Africa. We place
volunteers into local communities and projects, assisting in building projects and allowing travellers to contribute to a growing community as well as making new friends.
The organisation is non-profitable and always ensures that all funding goes directly into the projects. The fee price for the volunteer experience will cover your accommodation and transport as well as a donation the projects.
Choose a volunteer experience:
- Wildlife conservation : work in South Africa on shark conservation, wildlife sanctuary, big cats farm and conservation placements
- Teaching project : computer literacy, school and education assistance, become a surf / kitesurf instructor in Cape Town!
- Travel and volunteer package : combine your own individual travel in South Africa with volunteering for a short term. You can work on 2 or 3 projects in one area and move onto another project. Hop on hop off Baz Bus pass included.
Our volunteer project locations and inclusions
- Airport pick up
- Orientation and welcome BBQ
- Three meals a day
- Weekly social events
- Transport to and from the projects
- 24 hour support and supervisor on project
- Donation to the NPO to assist with projects
- Certificate of appreciation
Terms and conditions for volunteers
- Up to date CV/ resume
- Copy of return flight itinerary
- Police clearance
- Basic level of English; understanding and speaking
- Acceptance subject to availability of position
"These four weeks have been the best four weeks ever. It was such an amazing experience. I'll be really sad to leave because we're like one big family! I would recommend this project to anyone and I really hope to return next year. I will never forget the memories here spent with all of the other volunteersiends" - Alison Leahy, Ireland
Travel around Africa - Small Group Tours
Whether you start your volunteer experience in Cape Town or Johannesburg, we offer a range of 80 tours in South and East Africa. Some of the highlights include: Garden Route, Victoria Falls, Kruger National Parks, the Big 5, White Water Rafting, Masai Mara and Montain Gorilas....