Working Holiday Visa and students
As the most visited country in South America, it is no surprise that thousands of people try to find a job while on a gap year Argentina. Citizens of Australia, Denmark, France, Ireland and New Zealand can apply for a Working Holiday Visa to be able to get paid work and travel around the country for up to 12 months.
Study Spanish and get paid work
We have 130 hospitality jobs available in our Study and Work programme in Argentina. Learn Spanish in the University of Buenos Aires (minimum 4 weeks) and our on-site student job agency will find you a job anywhere in Argentina from 3 to 6 months. Accommodation and on site assistance are included.
Graduate internships in Buenos Aires
9 to 12 months paid internships in any business field (Positions available in Hospitality, Marketing, Sales and Information, IT...). These internship positions require a good level of Spanish and can be combined with 1-3 months of Spanish classes in the University of Buenos Aires. Assistance with accommodation, bank account, etc.
Spanish and Volunteer in Buenos Aires
Choose from 5 projects in Buenos Aires to make a difference while travelling in Argentina. Teach English, help communities or work in a hospital; each of the project includes Spanish classes and accommodation in an international youth backpacker for travellers to make the most of their experience in Argentina.
Essentials when you travel Argentina
Work and explore South America's most popular country on a gap year Argentina. It's the perfect opportunity to do the following while on a Working Holiday Visa:
- Travel via Retiro bus to see rural Argentina
- Hire bikes and see the sights in Argentina's capital Buenos Aires
- Learn the Tango and absorb local culture
- Watch a game of football in la Bombonera
- Sunbathe on the golden beaches of Costa Alta
- Visit the world famous Iguazu Falls
- Ride a horse in Patagonia
- Kayak in the Glaciers of Tierra del Fuego
- Wach whales, daulphins and seals in Peninsula Valdes
- Go wine tasting in Mendoza
- Skiing and snowboarding in the Andes (Bariloche)
Travel tips for your gap year Argentina
- Rent a Wicked campervan to explore Chile and Argentina
- Backpacker hostels are the better choice for those on a budget
Whether you want to find a job, apply for an internship or simply travel, there are so many opportunities to take advantage of on a gap year Argentina.