Job Vacancies for Working Holiday Makers in New Zealand
March - October 2016
We are in the midst of fruit picking/harvest season and there are plenty of jobs.
Feijoa picking is about to kick off in Kerikeri.
There is plenty of housekeeping work at lodges and holiday parks in beautiful locations.
There is also plenty of front of house (FOH) and kitchen hand work, even as far south as Stewart Island.
Jobs advertised in March 2016 include:
· Feijoa Picking with Keri Central BPs (for 4-6 weeks)
· Rental Car assistant at Auckland Airport
· Bar staff in Hahei
· SUP/ Kayak hire staff wanted in Whangamata
· Avocado and kiwifruit orchard workers in Tauranga
· Fruit picking in Te Puke
· Seeka is looking for graders and packers at their packhouse sites in the Bay of Plenty
· Holiday Park cleaners in Tongariro Region
· Harvest work for Squash Season in Hastings
· Apple pickers in Hastings (BP's name not specifically stated)
· Vineyard work through Blenheim Backpackers
· Wait staff in Picton
· Holiday Park cleaner in Mt Tanner
· Housekeeper in Hanmer Springs
· Kayak Guide for Glacier Kayaks on the West Coast
· Kitchen hand in Te Anau
· Wait staff in Arrowtown
· Front of house in Stewart Island