- Intermediate/common level of English.
- Be eligible for the ETA (European Citizenship) entry permit valid for 6 months.
- If possible, send the application 8-12 weeks before departure to guarantee the internship and the ETA in time.
People wishing to do an internship in Canada can do so under the ETA tourist visa provided they work in associations or non-profit structures (which include many areas such as administration, libraries, embassies, cultural centers, etc.). This visa allows you to work a maximum of 29 hours/week in these organizations.
- CV and cover letter by email in English.
- A deposit of 300€ will be required to proceed to the next steps.
- Skype Admission Interview
You will participate in a Skype interview after which you will receive a report with the result of the interview. This report will serve as a confirmation letter for your participation in our program.
A collaborator will then review your CV, prepare you for the interviews, organize the interviews and confirm your placement in an internship or volunteer program in Canada.
Once the internship contract is signed, the host organization will assist you in your application for an ETA (entry authorization) for Canada. The ETA is valid for 6 months. Conditions: be able to show the immigration authorities 1000€ in your bank account and a return ticket.
Once the permits/visas have been obtained the remaining participation fees are to be paid.
- Orientation appointment in Canada
Participate in an orientation meeting at the local correspondent's office upon arrival in Canada.